The Ayrshire – Visit Britain 4 star, Gold Award 2016 assessed
From the garden you will enjoy the peaceful surroundings and glorious views. We are Visit Britain approved “Welcome Walkers and Cyclists” hosts. We are pet friendly and all our canine guests get their own welcome pack with a few treats!
- You have a private decking area to the rear with patio furniture and direct access to the hot tub, swimming pool and gardens. A shared BBQ is available
- The ground floor studio apartment is easily accessible by ramp or two steps
- Bedroom area has a 6ft bed and all bed linen and towels provided
- Separate dressing room with wardrobe and dressing table area
- Shower room has a double walk-in shower with multi function monsoon shower, basin and toilet
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room with large double sleep sofa, Freeview TV, DVD
- Fitted kitchen area with electric oven/hob, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Oil fired underfloor heating and double glazing throughout
- There is a shared laundry room with washing machine and secure bicycle/outdoor equipment store
- Cot available on request (charges apply)
- Ample parking
- Pets welcome by prior agreement and pet sitting available (charges apply)
- No smoking inside
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool naturally heated by the sun and opening is very dependant on the weather
- Hot tub, open all year (for insurance reasons only 12 year olds and above)
- Games room with pool/ snooker table and table football
- On site travel agency, Explorer Travel Lounge located in the main farmhouse
- 10 acres of grounds and gardens
Breakfast can be booked and taken in the main farmhouse with other guests at £6 per head for our buffet breakfast; there are cooked options available. Private dining is also available and our “Chef’s Table” is provided by T.A.S.T.E Dining Company. Guests visiting families in the area may book private dining for up to 8 guests in our Jacobean Dining Room or 12 guests in the Drawing Room. There is an £80 cover charge. For further details please contact us. For menu ideas please go to T.A.S.T.E. Dining Company’s website
7 night bookings are Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday.
The Ayrshire is available for long weekends, Friday to Monday and four night mid week stays, Monday to Friday.
The Ayrshire is available for 2 night bookings when booked two weeks in advance of your stay. Please note limited availability between May and the end of October. Occasionally The Ayrshire is available on bed and breakfast rates, please note when booked for bed and breakfast no cooking facilities are available except for a microwave.
Terms and Conditions SELF CATERING BOOKING CONDITIONS