From your private terrace you will enjoy the peaceful surroundings and glorious views. We are Visit Britain approved “Welcome Walkers and Cyclists” hosts. We are pet friendly and all our canine guests get their own welcome pack with a Paws Deli treat. Our current flavour is venison and plum. Please note we do not accept groups.
- You have an outside sitting area with BBQ and patio furniture
- The cottage is all on the ground floor with your own private entrance
- The master bedroom has a Queen 5ft Four Poster bed and an en-suite shower room
- The second bedroom has a Queen 5ft bed and en-suite shower room. The bed converts to a twin if preferred, all bed linen and towels are provided
- Dining area with log burning stove (your first basket of logs and kindling is provided)
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven, induction hob, microwave and fridge freezer
- Lounge with double french doors leading to your terrace, double sleep sofa, Freeview TV and DVD
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- There is a shared ground floor utility room with washing machines and secure bicycle/outdoor equipment store
- Cot available on request (charges apply)
- Ample parking
- Pets welcome by prior agreement and pet sitting available (charges apply)
- No smoking inside
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Games room with pool/ snooker table
- Onsite ABTA travel agency (Explorer Travel Lounge) located in the main farmhouse
- 10 acres of grounds and gardens
7 night bookings are Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday.
The Dairy is available for long weekends, Friday to Monday and four night mid week stays, Monday to Friday.
Private dining is available in the main farmhouse and is provided by T.A.S.T.E dining company and Pure Punjabi .
The Dairy is available for couples (one room) and 2 night bookings when booked two weeks in advance of your stay. Please note there is limited availability between May and the end of October.