From your terrace you will enjoy the peaceful surroundings and glorious views. We are Visit Britain approved “Welcome Walkers and Cyclists” hosts. We are pet friendly and all our canine guests get their own welcome pack with a Paws Deli treat. Our current flavour is venison and plum. Please note we do not accept groups.
- Enjoy England 4* Gold grading
- You have an outside sitting area with BBQ and patio furniture
- The first floor apartment is accessed by an open tread staircase
- Bedroom has a 6ft bed, converting to a twin if preferred, all bed linen and towels provided
- En suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, separate walk-in shower, basin and toilet
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room with double sleep sofa, Freeview TV, DVD, CD
- Fitted kitchen area with electric oven/hob, microwave, refrigerator
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- There is a ground floor utility room with freezer, washing machine and secure bicycle/outdoor equipment store
- Cot available on request (charges apply)
- Ample parking
- Pets welcome by prior agreement and pet sitting available (charges apply)
- No smoking inside
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool, open mid May to beginning September
- Hot tub, open all year (for insurance reasons only 12 years of age and above)
- Games room with pool/ snooker table
- Explorer Travel Lounge located in the main farmhouse
- 10 acres of grounds and gardens
7 night bookings are Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday.
Clotted Cream is available for long weekends, Friday to Monday and four night mid week stays, Monday to Friday.
Breakfast can be booked and taken in the main farmhouse with other guests at £6 per head for our buffet breakfast; there are cooked options available (please note breakfast service is not available when the owners are away or the bed and breakfast is closed). Private dining is available in the main farmhouse and is provided by T.A.S.T.E dining company.
Clotted Cream is available for 2 night bookings when booked two weeks in advance of your stay. Please note limited availability between May and the end of October.
Download Clotted Cream brochure
Terms and Conditions SELF CATERING BOOKING CONDITIONS